What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a 60-minute Swedish massage ($70 value)
- $89 for a 60-minute couples’ massage ($140 value)
Operating Hours: 10 a.m.–8 p.m. on Sunday–Friday; Closed on Saturday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only or those who have not been in 6 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balance Bodywork and Massage
Though it's been half a decade since massage therapist Andrew Newman graduated from the acclaimed Healing Mountain Massage School, he hasn't stopped learning since then. He consistently stays up to date on the latest modalities and techniques to provide the most effective treatment for each client. That means the service menu has a lot more to it than the standby staples of Swedish, deep-tissue, and shiatsu massages—though those are certainly some of the available specialties. Take a look at some of the less common treatments you'll find at Balance Bodywork and Massage:
- Four-handed massage: Designed with pure relaxation in mind, this pampering massage ropes in two therapists, who collectively use their four hands to release muscular tension and instill inner peace with traditional Swedish or deep-tissue strokes.
- Lomi Lomi: Considered a sacred massage in Hawaii, this treatment relies on long, flowing strokes along the entire body (literally from head to toe).
- Thai yoga: This treatment combines the muscle-stretching therapy of Thai massage with the restorative nature of yoga. The therapist uses assisted stretching, gentle rocking, and accupressure techniques to help improve posture, breathing, flexibility, and general well-being.
- Lymphatic massage: The two words that best describe this style are "light" and "slow." Therapists employ a very gentle rhythmic technique to stimulate the lymphatic system and boost the body's natural detoxification methods.