Microdermabrasion can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin; AquaFacial builds collagen and reduces pores and fine lines
About This Deal
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Benefits of facial: cleanses and exfoliates the skin, making it look more radiant and fresh
- Benefits of AquaFacial: builds collagen through stimulation, exfoliates the skin, and infuses it with high-quality products, as well as reduces visible pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Need To Know
About Barris Laser and Skin Care
Barris Laser and Skin Care wants all its clients to look and feel even more beautiful than they already are. Dana Barris Brenick uses her vast experience of over 20 years of working in the field to provide them with high-quality skincare treatments that can greatly help on the journey to that goal. In her spa, they can relax and unwind while a team of professionals tends to their skin and health needs. They offer a variety of services, such as laser hair removal and waxing to get rid of unwanted hair for longer, facials, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels to cleanse and rejuvenate the skin, as well as massage, radio-frequency skin tightening, cosmetic injectables, and more. The technicians are constantly in training to learn new techniques and practice their skills.
Barris Laser and Skin Care also wants their clients to have all the knowledge needed to make the best decisions when it comes to their skin and health. It's the reason why, next to the wide array of services, they provide the customers with a blog filled with information on skincare, the latest developments in the field, and advice from experts.