All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 28, 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013
What You'll Get
Latin fare remains one of the most accessible cuisines as it incorporates a hands-free mode and fills everything with candy. Grab the southernmost corner of the food pyramid with today’s Groupon to Beto’s on Broadway. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a meal of Latin fare for two (up to a $54.72 total value). This meal includes:
- Two salads (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two combo entrees (up to a $10.99 value each)
Empenada dessert special for two (a $16.76 total value), which includes two dessert empanadas (a $3.99 value each), two ice creams (a $2.50 value each), and two coffees (a $1.89 value each)<p>
- For $48, you get a meal of Latin fare for four (up to a $104.48 total value). The meal includes:
- One Food Network Sampler, including four mini chalupas cabras (cabrito), Peruvian ceviche, four mini chicken empanadas, and sweet-potato fries (a $27 value)
- Four combo entries (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Empenada dessert special for four (a $33.52 total value), which includes four dessert empanadas (a $3.99 value each), four ice creams (a $2.50 value each), and four coffees (a $1.89 value each)
Beto’s on Broadway handmade menu of specialty empanadas and famous fish tacos caught the attention of Guy Fieri during one of the TV chef’s national tours on the show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The four-person platter pays tribute to this honor by starting off with a Food Network Sampler, allowing guests to flip through channels of delicacies, such as the latin delicacy mini chalupa cabra (cabrito-goat), the citrus-soaked peruvian ceviche, and the chicken empanadas while gaining valuable go-getter tips from infomercials of sweet-potato fries. Diners can craft a combo of one or two items, with components including the succulent taco al pastor, with slow-roasted, ancho-marinated pork in pineapple pico, the poblano-peppered carne asada quesadilla, and sides such as yucca fries and roasted corn. Fruit-kissed aguas frescas parch salsa-scorched throats, and a flaky dessert empanada wraps the meal up like a mummy putting on his pajamas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.