All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 29, 2012
Reviewed July 4, 2012
Reviewed May 30, 2012
What You'll Get
Horses and humans have worked together for centuries, transporting goods, fording rivers, and sharing the blame for the fall of Troy. Bond with the noblest of creatures with today’s Groupon to Blackthorn Farms in Cumming. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get a first-time horseback-riding experience (a $75 value). The experience includes:
- A one-hour beginner horseback-riding lesson (a $50 value)
- A photo shoot with the horse and a CD of all digital images (a $25 value)
- For $69, you get four 30-minute beginner horseback-riding lessons (a $160 value).
- For $79, you get four one-hour horseback-riding lessons (a $200 value).
Within an expansive tree-lined estate, Blackthorn Farms’ team of trainers instills equestrian skill in students of every level. For newcomers, a seasoned instructor introduces riders to basic horsemanship and riding technique in a one-hour beginner lesson, which culminates with a photo shoot and take-home CD of images to preserve memories of the new experience and sell on eBay when your horse makes it in Hollywood. Beginner and advanced stirrup-steppers alike find custom education in private riding lessons, tailored to individual strengths as students learn to take charge of their four-legged vehicles and rev them up to a brisk gallop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 12/12/12, classes expire 2 months from activation date. Reservation required. Must be 6 or older. Under 18 must be accompanied by guardian. 230lb weight max. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.