A skilled therapist uses a variety of techniques and modalities to relieve persistent muscle aches and boost circulation
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Massage of choice (Swedish, therapeutic deep-tissue, or sports)
- Hot towels
- Essential oil(s) of choice
- Hot stones (2-5; varies per client)
- Andre D. Turner, license number MT033981
- Valecia Turner, license number MT038095
- Massage therapists’ experience: Andre is a licensed therapist with over 16 years of experience. He specializes in Swedish, deep-tissue, and sports massage. Valecia is a licensed massage therapist with over 17 years of experience. She specializes in Swedish, deep-tissue, sports massage, and reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
About Blind Touch Massage Therapy
Blind Touch Massage Therapy invites guests to step back from the pressures of everyday life and indulge in a variety of pampering bodywork treatments. Andre, the studio's owner, is a licensed massage therapist with over 16 years of experience in his field. He takes a customized approach to each individual session, focusing on the client's unique needs and concerns, ranging from frequent muscle aches to poor blood circulation or stress.