Spa offers facial with optional massage, and hydrotherapy to cleanse and hydrate the skin, promote relaxation, and relieve muscle tension
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Benefits of Bliss signature facial: includes an in depth skin care consultation, cleanse, appropriate level exfoliation, extractions, serum application, face massage with hydrating antioxidant mask, pH balancing cucumber hydration toner, skin-specific moisturizer, and soothing touch massage of the neck and shoulders.
- For Bliss Signature Facial: optional upgrades available for CBD or CBD anti-aging.
- Bliss Spa Package includes:
- Bliss signature facial
- 60-Minute Bliss signature massage or 60-minute polarity session
- 30-Minute hydrotherapy bath: hot tub hydrotherapy - these are private individual sessions
- Benefits of Bliss signature massage: specific strokes and pressure are used to release holding patterns. It is done with long gliding strokes, kneading, and friction to the superficial layers of the muscle while using active and passive movements of the joints. This therapy promotes general relaxation, improves blood circulation and range of motion, and relieves muscle tension
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Bliss Massage and Wellness Center
The Bliss Massage and Wellness Center performs alternative and holistic wellness treatments. Housed in a 9,000 square foot facility, clients are offered one-on-one consultation and premium personalized treatments. The trained staff perform Massage Therapy and Skin Care. The new Zen Suite includes an area with massage chairs, complimentary beverages as well as a hot tub suite, sauna for 6 people and Himalayan Salt Room for 4. There is a 1,400 square foot yoga center on the premises operated by the Leominster Yoga Center.