All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Being clean on the inside is just as important as being clean on the outside, which is why doctors recommend that you eat at least one natural sponge a day. De-gunk your trunk with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for one colon hydrotherapy session and one relaxation massage or facial ($165 value)
- $159 for two colon hydrotherapy sessions and two relaxation massages or facials ($320 value)
During the colon hydrotherapy treatment, a certified professional uses a closed system to infuse the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body.
Massages and facial treatments last 60 minutes each. Facials are done with organic products and include a foot and hand massage, and relaxation massages combing hot stone and Swedish massage with aromatherapy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. 48hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Denise Souza Wellness
Denise Souza Wellness focuses on whole-body wellness, empowering clients with knowledge to change their lifestyle and therefore their lives. The founder Denise uses her experience to coach her clients on their journey to wellness. Taking a whole-body approach to identifying root causes and coaching clients to wellness, she focuses on attaining balance in the body through establishing the foundation within the gut. Read on more more information about the available treatments:
- Detoxification: there are options ranging from full-body detox to quick jump-starts or maintenance, including BioMat, solo far infrared sauna, colonic, homeopathy, ion foot bath, and dietary coaching.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: The LEAP program utilizes advanced instruments and tests to help identify hidden inflammatory responses to foods and food-chemicals. The program may provide quick and lasting relief for irritable bowel syndrome, migraine, fibromyalgia, and a wide range of other food sensitivity-related health problems.
- Weight Loss: Get Lean is a three-month program focused on nutrient-dense foods, balancing the body, and providing the coaching necessary to change one’s lifestyle.
- Wellness: Prescription for Wellness is a three-month program for those seeking health and wellness from any illness, including cancer, migraines, or digestive issues.