During a massage, a skilled therapist targets the sources of back and neck pains through the elimination of tense muscles and discomfort
What You'll Get
- Benjamin Smith, license# MT130219.
- Sports massage is based on a wide array of techniques including myofascial and deep tissue massage as well as structural integration methods and joint capsule work.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.