Tastings invite brew enthusiasts to try a selection of handcrafted beers; a growler glass included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 Gift Card, Growler Glass and a Fill
$35 Gift Card, Growler Glass and a Fill
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- See the tap list
Annual Lodge Member Package and a $25 Gift Card. Includes:
- 1 free growler fill per month
- $10 fills the rest of the month
- Growler Glass
- 10% off cans
- $9 Crowlers
- $1 off all Pint or Boggy Draw pours
- 15% off merchandise
- Exclusive Lodge Member sticker
Learn More About Craft Beer
Familiarize yourself with the different types of brews before your tour and tasting. Our experts explain what craft beer really is.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional charges apply for limited release beers. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Boggy Draw Brewery
Boggy Draw Brewery gets its name from a remote trail in the San Juan National Forest, a spot that founder Dave "Beef" Miera remembers as the place where his late father took him on his first hunting trip. That trip inspired a lifelong love for nature, as well as an appreciation for a rugged, DIY lifestyle of carpentry and homebrewing. Today, Miera honors his dad's memory with a lineup of delicious handmade beers, served up in an outdoorsy taproom full of knotty pine picnic tables, casks of English-style ale, and good company. Read on to learn more about this Colorado brewery's delicious craftsmanship:
- Style: Scottish Style Ale
- ABV: 7%
- Tasting Notes: This 80-plus Shilling is medium- to full-bodied, malty and has a subtle smokiness with toffee notes.
Trail 199 Pale Ale
- Style: Pale Ale
- ABV: 6.2%
- Tasting Notes: Evenly balanced, malty, hoppy, beer.
Lemondrop Pale Ale
- Style: Pale Ale
- ABV: 7.4%
- Tasting Notes: Tastefully bitter bite of Cascade hops balanced by citrusy lemondrop hops