Serving homemade Brazilian food, such as feijoada and empanadas, this cozy restaurant is a great place for dinner
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian
- Valid any day
- View the menu/View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot be combined with any other offer, special or discount Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Borogodo Brazilian Grill
Brazilian cuisine is a mix of African, Asian, and European influences, filled with spices and rich flavors of beans, manioc, and juicy meats. Brazil claims to be South America's barbecue champion and the menu at Borogodo Brazilian Grill reflects is very well.
- Must-try: feijoada, the national dish of Brazil, a flavorful stew of beans and pork.
- Grilled salmon is served either with wine-cooked shrimp or a light orange sauce.
- Yucca root might be an interesting, a bit exotic choice for a side.