Serving homemade Brazilian food, such as feijoada and empanadas, this cozy restaurant is a great place for dinner
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Brazilian
- Valid any day
- View the menu/View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About Borogodo Brazilian Grill
Brazilian cuisine is a mix of African, Asian, and European influences, filled with spices and rich flavors of beans, manioc, and juicy meats. Brazil claims to be South America's barbecue champion and the menu at Borogodo Brazilian Grill reflects is very well.
- Must-try: feijoada, the national dish of Brazil, a flavorful stew of beans and pork.
- Grilled salmon is served either with wine-cooked shrimp or a light orange sauce.
- Yucca root might be an interesting, a bit exotic choice for a side.