WWII-style amphibious cruiser ushers guests down Boston’s streets & waterways during award-winning tour
What You'll Get
- Boston Duck Tours celebrates their 25th anniversary
- Tours depart every hour or half hour starting at 9 a.m. until one hour before sunset
- Departure location: Museum of Science
- 60-minutes on land and 20-minutes in the water
- Click here to learn more about the tour
- About the tour: An amphibious vehicle trundles down city streets before gliding into the Charles River for views of the Boston skyline
- Notable sights: State House and Boston Common
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on Saturday. Subject to weather. Not valid until 24 hours after purchase. Valid only for tours departing from Museum of Science. Vouchers redeemed over the phone will incur a $3.50 convenience fee per ticket. Vouchers may also be redeemed at the Museum of Science ticket booth at no extra cost. Not valid in June and July. Groups of 20 or more people need to pay a 10% service fee based on the group rate. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Boston Duck Tours
Boston Duck Tours’ conductors helm a fleet of restored World War II–era style amphibious vehicles. These DUKWs were originally used to usher soldiers and supplies from sea to land, the vehicles now enjoy a cheerier, award-winning career rumbling down the streets of Boston and slapping speeding tickets on mallard ducks in the Charles River. The amphibious vehicles hold up to 36 guests in their open-air back decks for 360-degree views of the cityscape.