Cultural museum showcasing a permanent collection of more than 120,000 artifacts and artwork from all across the world
About This Deal
- The Bowers has been voted “The Best Museum in Orange County” by the readers of the Orange County Register for 26 consecutive years.
- Museum is open Tuesday–Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Monday
- Free admission for children under 12 years old if accompanied by a paying adult
- Not valid for Kidseum admission
About Bowers Museum
The Bowers Museum enriches lives through the world's finest arts and cultures. With ever changing featured exhibitions, the museum's permanent exhibitions include treasures from around the globe including China, Polynesia, South America and more. It's vast collection-and buzzing calendar of special events-has earned it a 26 year long streak as the Orange County Register's pick for Best Museum in Orange County.
- Size: 158,000 square feet featuring more than 120,000 examples of paintings and artifacts including pottery, stone tools, jewelry, wooden sculptures, and clothing
- Permanent Mainstay: A broad range of artifacts from the entire Pacific Rim, including the South Pacific, China, Native America, Mesoamerica, and early California
- Visiting Exhibit: The Bowers continually presents new exhibits from around the world
- Eye-Catcher: the stucco-beamed glass ceiling of the museum’s courtyard restaurant, Tangata, which suffuses the Pacific Rim-accented California cuisine with natural light