Teams collaborate, following clues and solving puzzles to escape alarming scenarios ranging from casino heists to art thefts
About This Deal
- $148 for a private escape-room game for up to eight, valid on Sunday-Thursday ($192 value)
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Knoxville isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In Breakout Knoxville’s most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- The Museum Heist: The night before its opening, an illustrious art showing’s masterpiece disappears and several other pieces have been replaced with fakes. Players must work together to find the artwork and culprit before the gallery opens.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Island Escape: A new room currently in the works, Island Escape sees players abandoned on a tropical island whose previously dormant volcano is now rumbling.
- Do Not Disturb: A recent string of kidnappings has awakened old fears in the people of Breakout City. The team has tracked the Kidnapper to a rundown motel on the seedy outskirts of town. Unfortunately though, he’s one step ahead, and now you’re all entrapped in his web of twisted games. It’s an investigation gone wrong that’ll send your mind reeling as you try to save his next victims before you become one yourself.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.