Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a five-course dinner for two (up to $100 total value)
- $135 for a five-course dinner for four (up to $212 total value)
Dinner includes the following:
- Amuse-Bouche served alongside bread, butter, housemade preserves, and pâte (included in entree value)
- Choice of seasonal manor greens salad or the soup of the day ($9 value/person)
- Intermezzo to clear the palate ($5/person)
- Choice of entree: Beef Tips, Scampi, Winter Squash and Roast Chicken (up to $30 value/person)
- Choice of hand-crafted dessert ($9 value/person)
Menu is seasonal and subject to change.
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant
Briarhurst Manor Restaurant overlooks the Garden of the Gods Park in the shadow of Pikes Peak, and the pink sandstone Tudor-style manor was constructed as a private summer home for Manitou Springs town founder Dr. William Bell in 1876. The English country architecture showcases elegant flourishes such as eleven wood-detailed dining rooms with tiled fireplaces and dark-wood boiserie, and a garden room where sunlight streams through towering windows. The gorgeous setting, along with it's gourmet menu and gracious staff, has led Briarhurst Manor being named as one of the 100 most romantic restaurants in the country according to OpenTable's 2012 and 2013 Diners' Choice awards.
The cuisine matches the interior’s opulence: Executive Chef Neal Moreno glazes duck-shank confit in a gooseberry cassis, and augments the flavor of Colorado lamb chops with chestnut fig jus. Cabernet sauvignons and chardonnays from Napa Valley and Malbecs from Argentinea punctuate the restaurant's extensive and carefully cultivated wine list.