What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a beer-flight experience for two, valid Monday–Wednesday ($62 value)
- $62 for a beer-flight experience for four, valid Monday–Wednesday ($124 value)
- $45 for a beer-flight experience for two, valid any day ($62 value)
Each beer-flight experience includes the following per person:
- Flight of three beers ($6 value)
- Commemorative T-shirt ($20 value)
- Commemorative pub glass ($5 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brockway Public House
They call themselves Indiana's first Dublin Industrial pub, and they earn that title with blue collar charm and a devotion to the Guinness black. Their beers on tap include brews from Danny Boy Beer Works, St. James's Gate, and Stone Brewing, and many are poured through nitrogen taps for a smoother, creamier mouthfeel. The whiskey selection includes plenty of Jameson, though it also comprises a lineup of bourbon that earned recognition as one of the best in the area. Between sips, guests can grab a place in line at the Guinness dart board or order a hearty shepherd's pie straight out of the Brockway family cookbook, where it's often placed to cool.