All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 27, 2017
· Reviewed March 10, 2017
· Reviewed January 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $225 for a five-week sewing class ($499 value)
- $135 for a two-week fabric painting class ($299 value)
- $135 for a two-week upholstery class ($399 value)
- $135 for a two-week pillow-making class ($299 value)
- $135 for a three-week handbag-making class ($399 value)
- $180 for a two-week sandal-making class ($398 value)
- $135 for a two-week doll clothes–making class ($299 value)
- $72 for a two-week tunic-making class ($299 value)
- $36 for an African jewelry–making class ($89 value)
The following classes require an extra fee for supplies: sewing (up to $130), handbag-making ($45), and African jewelry–making ($10). See more about the classes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Extra fee required for supplies for the following classes: Sewing Class - up to $130; Handbag Class - $45; African Jewelry Class - $10. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brooklyn Creative Studio
Brooklyn Creative Studio bestows do-it-yourselfers with the skills needed to make their own bath and body products. Its classes, held at different times throughout the week, include all supplies needed to make a signature face cream, lip balm, or soap. The studio purveys shea butter that’s unrefined and imported—like a Canadian lumberjack living in SoHo—and it also offers an array of specialized oils, such as body, perfume, and massage oils.