Despite common etiquette, great food can inspire people to compliment chefs with their mouth full or add the stage direction While eating a cheeseburger to Shakespearean soliloquies. Savor culinary drama with today’s Groupon for homestyle fare at Brooklyn Exposure Inc in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $23, you get a dinner for two (up to a $56 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $5 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (a $7 value each)
- For $43, you get a dinner for four (up to a $112 total value). The dinner includes the following:
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $5 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (a $7 value each)<p>
Brooklyn Exposure Inc exposes parties of hungry diners to a large menu stocked with homestyle staples and fresh American fare. Hearty hangar steaks leap from grills onto a fluffy cushion of garlic mashed potatoes or white rice. The jerk chicken lives up to its name by inviting both sweet plantains and collared greens to its plate and then ignoring them for the rest of the meal. Guests can flank their entree with side dishes such as mac ‘n’ cheese or rich biscuits and gravy. Vegetarians can photosynthesize a plant-laden rice mix-up loaded with bell peppers and spinach, and each guest can sip a glass of wine to wash down victuals. A live jazz band augments evenings by laying down a smooth soundtrack to conversations or the polygraph portion of first dates.
Brooklyn Exposure Inc
Brooklyn Exposure Inc's chefs combine local bakery bread, fresh produce, and quality meats to craft homestyle meals for diners snugly ensconced in cozy booths or at tables. The restaurant’s menu ranges from hearty burgers to steaks to salads, which diners can wash down with a domestic or imported beer, a glass of wine, or a mixed drink from the full bar. Brooklyn Exposure Inc's live jazz band spices up nighttime dining and gives patrons a chance to show off their advanced one-handed-clapping techniques without missing a bite.