Passionate brewers invite guests on a tour of the ciderworks and winery, and to the taproom to taste some samples
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tour for Two with One Sampler Flight and Two Logo Glasses
Tour for Four with Two Sampler Flights and Four Logo Glasses
- Tours are only on Wednesdays and Thursdays (twice a day)
- Tour Timings: 7pm and 8pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tours run on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Broski Ciderworks and Winery
Several years ago, two brothers came together to learn all they could about brewing tasty ciders to remember. Years later, their love with cider and its creation came to fruition as they discovered their original recipe. Now, the Broski Ciderworks and Winery's doors are open to share their recipes with anyone looking to indulge in a good cider. With tours available to explore the brewery and a taproom open to share the goods, the Broski brothers and their staff of dedicated brewers aim to shape the cider culture of the area and to make guests feel the same love for cider as they do.
Here are some ciders on tap:
- Crisp (4.5% ABV): a cider with a nice balance of sweetness and acidity graced with a fresh apple aroma
- Passion Fruit (4.5% ABV): a hint of sweetness and the smell of passion fruit, this cider is inspired by the Tropical sun of Florida by including the right amount of apple and passion fruit to counter each other
- Maraschino Cherry (5.2% ABV): from the classic cocktail cherry comes a sweet cider that brings a tangy flavor along the way