Guests can walk through the dark woods, filled with monsters jumping out from behind the trees and buildings
About This Deal
- Outdoor event
- Valid dates: September 21–October 31
- Thursdays and Sundays: 8–10 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 8 p.m.–12 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 31: 8–10 p.m.
- Other onsite attractions: bonfire, vendors, Suicide Hayride
About Butcher's Bloody Acres
On September 21st, Butcher's Bloody Acres Haunted Trail opens again to the public. Gather your fellow haunt seekers and enter the dark woods of Alliance, OH for the thrill of a lifetime. Listen to the sounds of terror throughout the woods, see unexplainable happenings, and feel like eyes are on you from every direction. Save yourself and your friends as you work your way through the horrors on this dark, winding trail–if you can.