Fitness enthusiasts can attend boot camp classes, which help improve strength and stamina and build muscles through dynamic routines
About This Deal
- Boot camp classes: Cali 4 Fitness’ Boot Camp classes use High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) that combines strength training and cardio to give the exercisers a complete and full-body workout at every class using a variety of equipment. This type of training helps increase endurance, muscular strength and weight management, as well as relaxes the body and boosts energy.
- Weekday classes and Saturday classes at 9:30 a.m. take place at: Cali 4 Fitness Gym, 1185 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110
- Saturday classes at 8:00 a.m. take place at 3114 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
- Class schedule:
- Monday: 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 8 a.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 a.m., 9 a.m., 4 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5 a.m., 8 a.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 a.m., 9 a.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. at Bonita Cove (3114 Mission Blvd), 9:30 a.m. at the gym (1185 Morena Blvd)
- Six-week “Brazilian Booty” camp: focuses on lower body and core exercises using a variety of equipment including bands, ankle weights, kettlebells, dumbbells, and body weight. Cardio classes are not included in the camp program. The blend of exercises helps tone the legs, get a flatter stomach, as well as shape and firm the body.
- Class schedule:
- Monday: 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.
- All classes during six-week “Brazilian Booty” camp take place at the gym (1185 Morena Blvd).
About Cali 4 Fitness
Through boot camps and personal training, Cali 4 Fitness aims to help individuals lead healthy, active lives. The facility incorporates a variety of functional and strength-training exercises into full-body workouts. It also provides a supportive and motivating community for individuals to feel comfortable in, complete with post-workout barbecues and bonfires as well as weekend hikes.