Professionals thoroughly clean carpets and rugs, leaving them looking and smelling brand new
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within 40 miles of zip code 92630
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Additional fee for stairs, heavy soiling, trouble stains, or cleaning on the second floor or above
- Not valid for Persian or silk rugs
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
About California Coast Home Services
Since 2004, California Coast Home Services has been sending crews to spiffy up homes around the Lake Forest area. When they arrive, the technicians pull deeply embedded dirt out of carpets using professional carpet-cleaning machines, de-grime tile and grout in bathrooms, and sweep away dust piles building up in air vents. They also make homes feel livable once again with deep spring cleanings or post-party cleanups.