Participants will learn how to achieve a high-fashion or festive and fun holiday look using makeup, accessories, and hair-styling techniques
What You'll Get
- Date of the event: November 17, 2019, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- It includes: makeup demonstrations on attendees, answering questions on hair and makeup, accessory use demos
- Each attendee will receive:
- One raffle ticket for giveaway gifts
- Cocktails (two cocktails max) and other refreshments during the event
- Discount on product purchases made on the event date in the Christmas shop
- Cocktails Attendee needs to be 21 or over with valid ID for cocktails
- Amenities: free street and private parking, elevator to the second floor
- Optional: please bring an unwrapped toy as a holiday gift for children in The Crisis House.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 11/17/2019. Registration required. If you cannot attend, you can transfer to a friend or relative with notice. Please send an email to info@CaliforniaMakeupAcademy.com after registration. Please mention the person who will attend so (s)he can be added to the roster for easier check-in on the day of class. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Makeup Academy
California Makeup Academy was first established in 1990 by a group of professional makeup artists, and has since been travelling the US to train those who want to pursue a career in makeup artistry. The academy has trained thousands of professional artists in retail, TV, print, advertising, and fashion. The teachers educate students from beginner to advanced level through live, online, and private classes.