Creative spins on comfort-food dishes such as corn-and-cashew waffles topped with tropical fruit or hand-pulled chicken salad with raisins
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Camille's Restaurant
Described as a "1950s retro Hollywood-Greenwich Village Key West original" by TravelHost magazine, Camille's Restaurant conjures a bygone era with its flamingo-pink awnings, tropical decor, and menu brimming with reimagined diner classics. This quirky and colorful standby serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day, including locally renowned benedicts in the morning and hand-pulled chicken salads in the afternoon. Later in the evening, Camille's grilled stone-crab cakes—complete with a mango sauce infused with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum—anchor the ever-changing dinner spread.
Beyond the food, Camille's maintains a welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. In fact, the restaurant even keeps crayons and coloring books on hand so kids can stay occupied or distract themselves from the pressures that come with being a spelling bee champion.