All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 24, 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015
Reviewed July 27, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $325 for an Aloha overnight summer camp July 6–10 ($525 value)
- $325 for a Space & Adventure overnight summer camp July 12–17 ($525 value)
- $325 for a Splash Down overnight summer camp July 19–24 ($525 value)
- $332 for a Level 1 Survival overnight summer camp July 19–24 ($535 value)
- $332 for a Level 1 Survival overnight summer camp July 26–31 ($535 value)
- $338 for a Level 2 Survival overnight summer camp August 2–7 ($545 value)
- $478 for a Drama overnight summer camp July 12–24 ($735 value)
All sessions feature typical activities, such as canoeing, swimming, and arts and crafts, as well as themed events. Aloha camp includes a luau and Hawaiian barbecue, whereas pirate campers march around in eye patches and bandannas while performing scavenger hunts. Sci-fi characters drop by the Space & Adventure Camp, which also features stargazing. Splash Down Camp includes fishing and water-balloon fights.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). To attend Camp Nawakwa all registration paperwork must be completed 10 days prior to the start of the Camp session. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.Limit 2 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. New customers only. Valid for ages 8-14 years old. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Camp Fire Inland Southern California at Camp Nawakwa
Ever since its founding in 1910, Camp Fire Inland Southern California at Camp Nawakwa has shared a mission of total inclusiveness. As part of that mission, the camp works to build confidence and leadership skills in kids of all ages by welcoming them to spend a week at a 14-acre compound surrounded by the splendor of the San Bernardino Mountains' wilderness. Its summer camps adhere to whimsical themes and feature diverse activities such as archery, canoeing, nature studies, dance, swimming, and rock-wall-climbing.