Freshly prepared traditional Mexican favorites and distinctive house specialties
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $20 cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Amount paid is an unlock fee to access this deal and is non-refundable
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for 100% cash back (up to $20) on the first purchase
- 5% cash back for each additional purchase, including after the deal is re-claimed
- Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 90 days after purchase on Groupon
- Cash back is awarded in the form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select ''credit'' when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Casa Rico Tacos & Tequila
Tacos and tequila are pretty standard fare at any Mexican restaurant. However, Casa Rico Tacos & Tequila ups the ante with gourmet fillings like tilapia drizzled in chipotle cream sauce, and pork carnitas topped with roasted pineapple and red onions. As for the house tequilas, they're infused with spicy flavors including cinnamon and tres chilies. The latter goes into one of the restaurant's specialty margaritas, a fiery concoction made with mango, fresh mint, and passion fruit.
Since 1987, Casa Rico has been serving recipes like these crafted by owner and executive chef Renu. She prepares many regional specialties, including molcajete—a stew with cactus, potatoes, and cheese—as well as a Monterey-style grill combo with skirt steak and chipotle shrimp. In keeping with the food, the dining rooms have a south-of-the-border look; Mexican art hangs on pink and yellow walls, Spanish tile covers the ceiling, and striped blankets add a colorful touch to banquet tables.