- 40 Units of Botox and Two Syringes of Juvederm
- Two Syringes of Juvederm and One Syringe of Volbella
- Two Syringes of Voluma and One Syringe of Vollure
See below for descriptions of each of the injectables available in this offer:
- Botox is used to temporarily relax facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botox typically lasts 3 months.
- Juvederm Ultra XC is used to correct moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Juvederm Ultra XC also adds more fullness and plumps thin lips.
- Voluma is used to restore fullness to the cheeks and mid-face region due to age or weight loss.
- Vollure is used primarily for smoothing nasolabial folds for a possible longer duration.
- Volbella is used to subtly increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of “smoker’s lines” around the mouth.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center
At his nationally certified center, Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, puts more than 30 years of experience to use to beautify a patient’s face, breasts, and body with natural-looking results. Through cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentations, facelifts, and liposuction, the board-certified plastic surgeon seeks to leave patients feeling youthful and rejuvenated, without telltale signs of having work done. Non-surgical procedures offer similar results with less downtime, such as wrinkle-busting laser resurfacing and tummy-slimming CoolSculpting. Dr. Reddy is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, which only accepts about 1% of all board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Reddy is also the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County to be a Fellow of the American and International Colleges of Surgeons. See more about Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center here.