- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox typically lasts 3 months.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center
At his nationally certified center, Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, puts more than 30 years of experience to use to beautify a patient’s face, breasts, and body with natural-looking results. Through cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentations, facelifts, and liposuction, the board-certified plastic surgeon seeks to leave patients feeling youthful and rejuvenated, without telltale signs of having work done. Non-surgical procedures offer similar results with less downtime, such as wrinkle-busting laser resurfacing and tummy-slimming CoolSculpting. Dr. Reddy is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, which only accepts about 1% of all board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Reddy is also the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County to be a Fellow of the American and International Colleges of Surgeons. See more about Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center here.