Created to reduce deposits of fat and cellulite from chosen body areas, these treatments can make the skin look smoother and firmer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser-iLipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser iLipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Recommended frequency of treatments: three times a week for two weeks or two times a week for three weeks
- Length of single treatment: 15-60 minutes
- Please call for any questions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Central Dupage Physical Medicine
When the body is in chronic pain, it's telling you something more than "I hurt"—it's trying to point you to a deeper problem. Central DuPage Physical Medicine specializes in treating these root causes as well as their symptoms, all without resorting to medications, invasive surgical procedures, or Magic Eight Balls. Instead, they mainly use chiropractic adjustments to restore the spinal column's proper alignment. This approach can help the body to recover from injury or illness, and also stave off future ailments.
To complement the adjustments, the practice offers a wide range of treatments intended to bolster health and wellbeing, such as physical therapy, medical weight-loss programs, and pain management.