Three-story riverboat ferries guests down the Tennessee River on leisurely cruises with scenic views
What You'll Get
- Sightseeing cruise includes live narration, unlimited soda and a bag of popcorn, views of the city and the Tennessee River
- Twilight cruise includes access to concessions (available for purchase), background music, and pilot house tours.
Sunset cruise includes access to concessions (available for purchase), unlimited soda and a bag of popcorn.
- All cruises are by appointment
- Departure location: 151 Riverfront Parkway, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Child tickets are for ages 3-12, adult tickets for ages 13 and up.
Must be at least 3 to participate
- Sightseeing Cruise - 1.5 hour cruise, narrated, during the day
- Sunset and Twilight Cruise - 2 hour cruise, not narrated, during the evening
- Twilight cruise should be same as sightseeing and sunset
Babies are more than welcome
- Parking is across the street - $1 per hour
The Fine Print
About Chattanooga River Boat Company
The retreating sun paints the waters of the Tennessee River with golden streaks of light, beckoning the Southern Belle’s passengers onto her breezy decks to take in the resplendent evening. Making daily jaunts along the Tennessee Valley, the three-story riverboat evokes the majesty of days gone by with her snowy white exterior and elegantly appointed interior that includes a dining room, dance floor, and a crew of old-timey ghost captains. Staffed by friendly crew members, the boat regularly departs for a daily lineup of lunch, dinner, and sightseeing cruises. Along with everyday tours, the majestic vessel also plays host to a variety of special events, from festive Thanksgiving cruises to elegant weddings and exciting school trips. Back on the dock, a stationary boat that functions as the Southern Belle’s docking facility bustles with events ranging from teas to high-school reunions, while chefs in the 3rd Deck Burger Bar grill up succulent patties for hungry visitors.