Fresh ingredients and carefully selected spices create flavorful dishes such as coconut shrimps, mini burger bites, and more
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Chatters Restaurant and Bar
At Chatters Restaurant and Bar, traditional and modern American cuisine combine for a pleasurable experience. Here, the chefs prepare classic American dishes, aimed at satisfying the taste buds of the most demanding diners. The abundance of offerings includes:
- Chicken Lettuce Boats marinated grilled chicken breast with red peppers, carrots, cucumber, daikon, and peanuts; sauteed in a sweet and citrus glaze; topped with green onions and Thai chili
- Steak Skewers house marinated sirloin bites skewered and grilled, topped with green onions and red peppers; served with sriracha aioli and butter toasted baguettes
- Walleye Fingers hand beer-battered walleye strips; served with house-made tartar sauce and lemon wedges