Festival participants can admire creatively-shaped Chinese lanterns. Wonderful family fun during the holiday season!
About This Deal
- Dates and times: The festival takes place from November 21, 2019 through January 5, 2020, vouchers are valid any Thursday or Sunday. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and close at 10 p.m., the last admission is at 9:20 p.m.
- The festival also features:
- Mythical creature rides for children (with adult supervision)
- Food and concessions
- Live Chinese folk music concert and traditional dance show
- Holiday displays with a chance at having a photo taken with lantern Santa Claus
- Folk art souvenir booths
- Check the show time before you visit
- Free admission for children under 4
- Pets allowed? No
- Fairplex Parking: $12 per car to be collected at Fairplex Gate 17
About Chinese Lantern Festival
Magical Chinese Lantern Festival returns to Lights Up the Night in L.A. County!
Chinese Lantern Festival returns for the holiday season at the Pomona Fairplex (Gate 17) with its BRAND NEW illuminated theme- 'Blooming Seasons'. Bigger and brighter stunning lanterns are inspired by nature and the art of Chinese lantern making, dating back to 2,000 years ago. Each lantern is hand-crafted of modern materials and eco-friendly colored LED lightbulbs, as well as visual moving parts to create larger-than-life imaginative displays.
Experience exhibits up to 30 feet high, an 85-foot-wide Arch, 100-yard-long breathtaking Ceramic Chinese Dragon，20 feet high gigantic flower basket springs over the hillside. Explore vibrant lanterns depicting the Amazon Jungle, discover giant Python, spider, and carnivorous plants.
Journey deep into a vast wonderland from exotic trees, plants, insects to reptiles. It's the four seasons of nature, plus an assortment of animals that correspond to their given environment.