Participants can take challenge of testing their endurance, focus level, and strength on indoor climbing course
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- What's included: climbing harness included, climbing gear not included (available for rental on-site)
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- "Is it safe? - Rock climbing like any active sport, includes an element of risk.We have training courses available to help you understand the risk."
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You'll be able to rent climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I'm afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn't require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
About Cliff Hangers
Cliff Hangers brings together the passion of physical and mental challenge with a supportive community of fellow climbers. The 20,000-square-foot facility offers everything from a speed-climbing and kids' areas to a yoga studio and fitness area, along with a full café with beer on tap so everybody can find something they'll enjoy.
To keep hearts pumping, Cliff Hangers has created both indoor and outdoor climbing walls for members to test their mettle. Also accommodates groups and offers Birthday Parties. Routes for beginners through experts, on top rope and lead, rotate regularly, ensuring climbers of all levels can continually hone their skills. The climbing walls on the main floor go up to 50 feet tall, while the outdoor wall is 35 feet high. And Cliff Hangers also boasts the only indoor 15-meter speed wall in the state. For off-rope adventuring, a 3,500-square-foot bouldering area promises plenty of low-altitude excitement.