Teams of friends or family members need to hurry to find clues, solve puzzles, and escape the room before the time runs out
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: The Wizard’s Wand, The Voyage of the Nautilus, The Search for the Jade Skull, Crime Scene
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older to participate; younger than 14 must be accompanied by a guardian
About Cloak and Dagger Escape Rooms
As an experience, the feeling of being locked in a room is sure to be a heart-racing one. Luckily, at Cloak and Dagger Escape Rooms, it's heart-pumping in a good way. During an escape adventure game, every player can become a hero—and it's their brains and wits that will save the day. By searching out clues and solving puzzles, adventurers can escape the room and become the heroes they were meant to be. Thanks to rich stories and high-tech equipment, the rooms at Cloak and Dagger are truly immersive, allowing crews to be transported to worlds such as:
- The Search for the Jade Skull: Legend has it that anyone who holds the Jade Skull cannot lose in battle, but the Aztec artifact was lost long ago. Or rather, it was lost until you and your team stumbled upon a never-before-found tomb. But be careful—you're not the only ones who want to get their hands on this powerful object.
- The Voyage of the Nautilus: During a routine cruise aboard the Nautilus submarine, disaster strikes when a giant octopus gets its tentacles on your ship. As your crew fights back, it's up to you to get all the systems back online before oxygen levels run out.
- The Wizard's Wand: Harry and his team are fighting a villain using magic—or actually, their wits—in order to save the world.