What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for single-day admission for one (a $30 value)
- $29 for single-day admission for two (a $60 value)
- $49 for single-day admission for four (a $120 value)
- $155 for a four-hour Super Splash birthday party package for up to eight kids and three adults (a $312 value)
- $350 for a four-hour Ultimate Birthday Bash birthday party package for up to 25 guests (a $699 value)
See the details of each birthday party package here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Admission subject to availability. All passes must be redeemed on the same day. Not valid toward online ticket purchases. Passes are non-transferable. Valid at listed location only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CoCo Key Water Resort
Regardless of the weather outside, CoCo Key Water Resort simulates an 84-degree Key West afternoon. As licensed lifeguards keep watch over the 50,000-square-foot indoor water park, guests race down four 40-foot body and raft rides, drift along the adventure river, play water basketball in the activity pool, or embark on a lily-pad adventure. The Key Quest Arcade breaks up aquatic activities with video and redemption-style games that challenge players to sink free throws while their mother repeatedly checks the ball off their forehead. Pizza Hut Express and TradeWinds Restaurant and Lounge vend tasty snacks to all, while the Wet Rooster Bar caters to adult patrons.