A 16"x20" gallery-wrapped canvas combines up to 40 photos to form collages in shapes such as a heart or the outline of a bride and groom
About This Deal
- $29.99 for a 16"x20" Collage.com custom canvas ($89.99 value)
Collage.com's design tool organizes up to 40 personal images into a custom collage printed in crisp detail atop a 16”x20” gallery-wrapped frame. Each collage arranges photos into a choice from more than 150 shapes, from the outline of a bride and groom for a collection of wedding pictures to a majestic tree to encase memories of lumberjack camp. The secure site's intuitive uploading tool organizes images into almost-finished products that customers can work with and rearrange before the staff prints the personalized canvas and packages it in a shipping box to ensure safe delivery.
- Gallery-wrapped collage canvas displays up to 40 images
- Ideal for wedding photos, family photos, or dental x-rays
- Measures 16"x20" with 1.25" wooden frame
- Choose from more than 150 collage-template shapes, such as rectangles, bride and groom, or a tree
- Photo-quality printing
- Upload images to secure site, which generates a custom collage
- Canvases equipped with backing and mounting hook
- Shipped in secure box
Collage.com is dedicated to making custom products easy for everyone. Millons of customers have used the company's easy-to-use software to create their own unique products such as photo cards, photo blankets, photo books, phone cases, and canvas prints. They've even been featured multiple times on TV shows like Good Morning America, the Today show, and The View.
Collage.com is on a mission to make creating custom products easy for everyone. The team is constantly working to make their existing tools faster and easier, as well as adding new features to allow customers to make the most of their customized items.
The company is committed to exceptional customer service— every order is backed by Collage.com's Just Right satisfaction guarantee, and its Michigan-based customer-satisfaction team is available by phone, email, or online chat seven days a week to answer customers' questions.