Head to the theaters and catch the latest flick while enjoying your own small popcorn and a fountain soda
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for an admission-and-concession package for two ($40 value)
- $45 for an admission-and-concession package for four ($80 value)
The admission and concession package includes the following, per pair:
- 2 general admission tickets ($23 value)
- 2 small popcorns ($8.50 value)
- 2 fountain drinks ($8 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tickets must be redeemed for the same film and showtime. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Gables Art Cinema
From Academy Award nominees to obscure films from the gonzo art-house scene, movies of all stripes find a home at the Coral Gables Art Cinema. The frequent site of red-carpet premieres, the theater also has a playful side. You're just as likely to find a midnight showing of Taxi Driver as you are a screening of Orson Welles' Chimes at Midnight. However, the theater's dedication to cinema goes far beyond films produced in Hollywood; the Coral Gables Art Cinema also has a program, the Miami Film Development Project, which is an organization dedicated to providing resources and opportunities to local filmmakers, actors, and crew members. This passion is part of what led the Sundance Institute to honor the theater for its role in advancing cinema in South Florida. Before you buy a ticket, learn more about the Coral Gables Art Cinema and its movie mission:
- Timeless cinema to obscure classics: The theater's curators bring in films from all corners of history; recent screenings include the 1935 Hitchcock masterpiece The 39 Steps and the David Bowie sci-fi flick The Man Who Fell To Earth.
- Not your father's snack bar: In addition to staples such as soda, popcorn, and candy, the theater's concession stands also serve beer and wine. There's even an onsite café that serves popular local coffee brand Panther Coffee.
- Festivals: Each year, The Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts the Miami International Children's Film Festival in conjunction with the festival's New York organizers.
- Your own private theater: The theater is available for private rentals and events, including birthday parties and secret screenings.