All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $150 for a morning Diamond Head Tour with lunch for two ($300 value)
- $295 for a morning Diamond Head Tour with lunch for four ($600 value)
- $170 for an afternoon Diamond Head Tour with lunch for two ($340 value)
- $320 for an afternoon Diamond Head Tour with lunch for four ($680 value)
Morning tours depart Cycle Paradise Hawaii at 8 a.m., and last 2.5 hours. Afternoon tours leave at 1 p.m., and last 3 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to availability. Merchant's standard 48hr cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Tour will be rescheduled due to bad weather determined by guide. Japanese speaking guides and staff available. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cycle Paradise Hawaii
What's your idea of paradise? If it's tooling around tropical Oahu on a vintage '30s Schwinn, you might want to check out Cycle Paradise Hawaii. In fact, these guided tours of Waikiki are one step above that vision of bliss—these classic-looking bikes are actually high-tech electric vehicles requiring no pedaling. Modeled after bicycle designs of bygone decades, these two-wheelers by Vintage Electric Bikes won't spoil your tour with a loud motor or a view-blocking E.T. Take a look at some of the tours you can embark on:
- Diamond Head Line: After a quick riding lesson, you'll cruise through town at about 20 mph, making stops at historical landmarks and local hangouts. The group then heads to the iconic Diamond Head, which offers excellent views of the island, the ocean, and Honolulu. Cyclists circle around the crater and dip into the volcano's core. Afterward, you'll make a snack stop—an açaí bowl in the morning or a Japanese lunch in the afternoon—and then ride back to the shop.
- Shopping Tour: Cycle Paradise Hawaii offers daily trips through bike-friendly neighborhoods to the Kahala Whole Foods, where riders pick up snacks and organic groceries. It's a great way to get more familiar with alternative forms of transportation in Honolulu.
Helmets are provided to every tour-goer. Japanese-speaking staff members are available.