Customers cool off during the summer with signature Blizzards or fruity smoothies that can be paired with franks and other American classics
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 10% cash back on your first purchase and 5% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 10% cash back only on first purchase and 5% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Dairy Queen
From its humble beginnings in Kankakee, Illinois, in 1938, Dairy Queen has grown from a delicious experiment in soft-serve ice cream to a household name with more than 5,900 restaurants worldwide.
The shop builds frozen delights upon a frosty foundation of creamy chocolate or vanilla soft serve, which swirls idyllically into cones, cups, and the chain's iconic Blizzards. Cakes cleverly conceal fudge fillings between layers of ice cream, providing sweet, sliceable sustenance for birthday parties and other special occasions.
Fruit rules the roost on the other side of the treats emporium, where Orange Julius blends frothy drinks crafted from fruit juice, ice, and a "magic” powdered sweetener that explains how drinks disappear so quickly from most customers’ cups. The shop uses real fruit purée as the basis for its smoothies, which also come in diet-friendly light versions that boast 150 calories or fewer.