Like an iceberg, beauty resides largely below the surface, but only its visible portion can catch the eye of a strapping boat captain. Look shipshape with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for one microdermabrasion treatment (up to a $110 value)
- $79 for two microdermabrasion treatments (up to a $220 value)
- $109 for three microdermabrasion treatments (up to a $330 value)
- $59 for one micro-phototherapy session (a $125 value)
- $219 for four micro-phototherapy sessions (a $500 value)
- $399 for eight micro-phototherapy sessions (a $1,000 value)<p>
Microdermabrasion treatments use sodium-bicarbonate crystals to slough away the superficial layers of dead skin, aiming to reduce fine lines and even skin texture. The micro-phototherapy sessions aim to lift skin and even skin tone with waves of heat and light energy that work together to stimulate collagen production.
With more than 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, owner Kim Matthews dedicates herself to mastering the newest cosmetic trends, including photo-rejuvenation treatments, minimally invasive tattoo removal, and permanent-makeup applications. When she isn't supervising her staff of stylists and aestheticians, Kim occupies her time by leading informative workshops or keeping tabs on the North Florida Cosmetology Institute, which she founded with her mother. To keep clients looking as youthfully radiant as a newborn sun, the studio's menu includes hair-styling services, waxing sessions, chemical peels, microdermabrasions, and facials performed with Pevonia skincare products.