Similar to old pennies, environmental toxins are ubiquitous, harmful if swallowed, and may contain trace amounts of Abraham Lincoln. Detoxify in peace with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for an Ultimate Body Applicator body wrap (a $89 value)
- $49 for an Ultimate Body Applicator wrap and revitalizing facial (a $149 value)
- $69 for a infrared contouring body wrap and a revitalizing facial (a $195 value)
- $89 for three Ultimate Body Applicator wraps (a $267 value)
- $134 for three Ultimate Body Applicator wraps and revitalizing facials (a $447 value)
- $198 for three infrared contouring body wraps and revitalizing facials (a $585 value)<p>
In addition to the wrap itself, each Ultimate Body Applicator body wrap includes a consultation, setting nutrition and fitness goals, body measurements, and before and after photos. The infrared body wrap envelops you in a sauna-like experience with infrared lights, helping to prompt slimming and detoxification. The revitalizing facial treats guests to a skin analysis, steam exfoliation, custom botanical mask, and deep-cleansing treatment.
Studio Fit Day Spa
Away from the hustle and bustle of muscle chiseling, staffers including nail technicians, massage therapists, and a licensed aesthetician and manicurist can be found flitting about Studio Fit Day Spa as they gussy up weary patrons via lavish services. They restore dull complexions to their former radiance with a variety of facials, such as an acne-clearing facial or an age-erasing facial. Their nail treatments infuse digits with a dose of polished glamour.
For those looking for a spa treatment to boost their weight-loss results further, Studio Fit offers the Ultimate Body Applicator, a cloth wrap that encourages the tightening of epidermal exteriors and the reduction of cellulite when wrapped around the abdomen, back, legs, arms, or second head. A plant-based mixture permeates the cloth wrap, detoxifying skin with extracts of horse chestnut and green tea and oils of jojoba seed and rosemary leaf.