Menu includes tots, cheese stix, and calzones with ingredients like breaded chicken, hot sauce, bacon, pesto, steak, potato, and cheddar
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 30% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About D.P. Dough
Dan Haley had the idea, and his mother Penny had the recipes. Together, the two founded the first D.P. Dough in 1987 and began feeding piping-hot calzones to hungry University of Massachusetts students late into the evening. The plan worked, and franchised D.P. Dough locations currently serve university towns across the country, remaining open until as late as 3 a.m. to accommodate students' nightlife-fueled appetites. Most importantly, the eateries never strayed from their calzone roots. The menus never have pizza, although they feature an eclectic assortment of specialty calzones. Visitors can also build their own calzone by choosing as many as four toppings from a list that can include sausage, mushrooms, steak, jalapeños, spinach, salami, and cheddar.