Getting out of the house is good for you—the sun gives you vitamin D, and there's a chance you'll run into a doctor giving away free health pills. See what's out there with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $65 for five stand-up paddleboard rentals ($20 value each) and one 45-minute lesson ($25 value; $125 total value)
- $45 for two stand-up paddleboard rentals ($20 value each) with a 45-minute lesson for two people ($25 value per person; $90 total value)
- $89 for four stand-up paddleboard rentals with a 45-minute lesson for four people ($180 total value)
- $20 for two single-kayak rentals for two people ($40 value)
- $40 for two single-kayak rentals for four people ($80 value)
All options are for a one-hour rental.
Driftwood Water Adventures
Driftwood Water Adventures sits right beyond the spring-fed waters of a crystal clear, 70-acre lake, and its rental kayaks, canoes, and stand-up paddleboards give visitors the perfect opportunity to explore it. For those who haven't yet tried stand-up paddleboarding, lessons instill knowledge about getting a board with the proper fit, paddling techniques, and why you can't just stand on the surface of the water itself. The company also takes advantage of the boards' balancing challenge by setting fitness classes atop stand-up paddleboards—yoga sessions boost core strength amid the tranquility of nature, and paddle fit classes combine cardio and strength training for a well rounded workout.