Surrounded by 27 acres of working vineyards, 18-hole course fills the Napa Valley countryside with a layout designed by Johnny Miller
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose between Two Options
- $113 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, redeemable any time Monday–Friday (up to $178 value)
- $124 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, redeemable after 12:00 p.m. on Sunday or holidays (up to $178 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week and vary by age.
About Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club
Twenty-seven acres of vineyards stripe the rolling hills that surround Eagle Vines Vineyards and Golf Club's 18-hole layout, a 7,297-yard path designed by World Golf Hall of Fame member Johnny Miller. Home to cherry trees, oaks, and multiple ponds and swathed by the Napa Valley countryside, the links-style layout rewards golfers who can command their drivers or titanium-plated curtain rods. The course's most difficult challenge—the par 4 4th hole—requires an arrow-straight drive to avoid out-of-bounds territory on the right and the hedgerows of sauvignon blanc vineyards on the left, after which players cross a replica of St. Andrews Links' Swilcan Bridge to reach the green tucked behind a creek. A staff of veteran instructors roams the course's viticultural hillsides, eager to assist players with tips or uncork the holes' tin cups.
Views of the scenic landscape abound at The Grill Restaurant, where servers pair a menu of grilled chicken and seared tuna with an exclusive selection of Eagle Vines' own vintages. Guests can unwind in the elegant, mahogany-accented dining room or head to the outdoor patio to guess the total number of grapes that grow on the 173-acre estate. (Hint: it's not 1,833,214.)
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Johnny Miller
- Length of 7,297 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 75.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options