What You'll Get
$26 for a vegetarian or vegan dinner for two
- One appetizer
- Two entrees
- One dessert
- Click here to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or specials. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Closed Sunday–Tuesday; valid only Wednesday–Saturday, 11am–9pm for lunch or dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eden Alley
In the early 1990s, shortly after scientists discovered plants were safe to eat, Eden Alley opened its doors and began filling bellies with vegetarian, vegan, and health-conscious meals. The cafe has since been a staple of Kansas City dining, and, today, brims with handmade dishes crafted from local and organic ingredients. But the cafe is still making waves in the press: in 2015, Movoto named it one of the 15 Best Kansas City Restaurants. Here are a few dishes to consider when you visit:
- Appetizer: Hummus, which Movoto called "some of the best you'll find in the city." It's crafted from garbanzo beans, olive oil, and raw and roasted garlic, and it's served alongside grilled local pita bread.
- Entree: Tacos filled with a house-made vegan mix of textured vegetable protein and a grocery list of other ingredients, including mushrooms, onions, cumin, and cayenne.
- Saturday brunch: Three-berry and praline pepita french toast comes topped with three-berry nectar, candied praline pepitas, house-made sweet butter, and house-made maple-agave syrup.
- Dessert: There are dozens of cakes, bread puddings, and cookies, plus rustic apple cobbler and cinnamon-cranberry-pecan muffins.