A licensed esthetician performs facial treatments aiming to purify and detoxify the skin, promote cellular renewal, and rejuvenate the face
About This Deal
- Benefits of Image Signature facial: the treatment is designed to suit the customer’s skin type, leaving the skin refreshed and smooth with a healthy glow.
- About microdermabrasion enhacement: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- The Nano-Needling facial is a gentler alternative to microneedling. It’s an intensive trans-dermal delivery of active ingredients, aimed at effectively treating skin concerns such as wrinkles, scarring, and hyperpigmentation. The nano-infusion process is done using a handheld “pen” that moves the nano-cartridge up and down onto the surface of the skin.
Need To Know
About Eden Spa
The mission on Eden Spa is to be a place where patrons can relax their minds, regenerate their bodies, and reinvigorate their souls. This oasis within the city offers a tranquil environment aimed at on holistic healing, with services such as massages, advanced skincare treatments, body wraps, and more. The spa's famous guests include members of The Beach Boys, Yes, and AC/DC, teams such as The Colorado Rockies and The Denver Broncos, and the Colorado Symphony — but the skilled staff treats all guests like royalty.