Trained technician provides skin-tightening treatments that target problematic areas and help contour the body
About This Deal
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Wood Therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- Non-Invasive Lipo Package includes 3 laser-lipo treatments and a complimentary IPL Photo Facial
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- IPL therapy: after applying a cooling gel, an esthetician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
About Emerald Glow at The Beauty Collective
Emerald Glow specializes in body-contouring and skin-tightening treatments. Customers can choose from a wide array of services like non-invasive liposuction, body cavitation, photo facial, cupping therapy, wood therapy, and more. Experienced aestheticians at the salon are dedicated to meet individual requirements of the clients and customize the treatments to their needs.