Customers may relax while skilled therapists perform pampering massage treatments aimed at alleviating tension and loosening the muscles
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license #: Regina Bass #11774
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
- Benefits of flexibility massage: helps correct problems and imbalances in soft tissue. Suitable for clients engaged in regular physical activity.
- Benefits of Abhyanga: uses warm oil that aims to soften, nourish, and heals dry and itchy skin, eczema, and psoriasis, increase blood circulation, balance metabolism, and decrease inflammation
Emergence Body & Spa
Stress and muscle aches are no match for the massage therapists at Emergence Body & Spa. They offer a fleet of massage modalities that tackle everything from shoulder tension to poor blood circulation, each coupled with a health consultation.
During Swedish and full-body massages, they use gentle, long strokes to impart relaxation and melt away soreness. They up the intensity during the deep-tissue massage, employing concentrated pressure to break up stubborn knots. What’s more, they also offer prenatal massage, body wraps, Abhyanga massage, and more.