Stop a terrorist from blowing up a dam or locate evidence to exonerate the innocent and expose a murderer during thrilling room-escape games
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Available rooms: Flood The City, The Detective’s Office, or Nana’s Condo
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
Need To Know
About Escape House Kansas City
Escape House Kansas City invites guests to pick their adventure from three thrilling scenarios. Once locked inside their themed room, visitors will have to use their wits to escape. Teams of up to eight players work together to solve puzzles, unveil mysteries, and save the day just in time.
- Flood the City: A bomb is found on a local dam and teams must defuse it before time runs out.
- The Detective's Office: Four suspects are accused of the same murder, and the detective that booked them has gone missing. Teams must solve the crime to get to the bottom of this mystery.
- Nana's Condo: Nana has not been well since her late husband's passing. She is now living in a retirement home, but she suspects that someone has been trying to steal her inheritance. She's hidden the loot in her condo behind puzzles and traps, and has sent her favorite relatives to find it before it's too late.