All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 13, 2017
· Reviewed March 27, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for escape room admission for two; valid Monday–Thursday ($52 value)
- $69 for escape room admission for four; valid Monday–Thursday ($104 value)
- $129 for a private escape room rental for up to eight; valid Monday–Thursday ($208 value)
- $39 for escape room admission for two; valid any day of the week ($52 value)
- $75 for escape room admission for four; valid any day of the week ($104 value)
$169 for a private escape room rental for up to eight; valid any day of the week ($208 value)
- 600+ Facebook Fans
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only at Orlando location. Minimum 12 hours advance notice for scheduling. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Key - Orlando
At each of the three Escape Key locations, players must conquer a difficult task. They're locked inside a room, where an assortment of clues and riddles point the only way to escape. Every riddle, clue, and brain-twister has a technology bent, and players must solve them in a set timeframe to win. However, it's not so easy. The predicaments take cues from the infamous 250-level Tim Tang Test, an online puzzle that has defeated 4 million players to date, making Billy Mitchell look like a real chump.