Solve the clues set up in a four-room 1980s mini mall to get back to the future; optional take-home game photo
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Six Options
- $96 for a room escape game for 4, valid Sunday–Thursday ($112 value)
- $139 for a room escape game for 6, valid Sunday–Thursday ($168 value)
- $130 for a family room escape game for up to 6 ($168 value)
- $179 for a family room escape game for 6, valid any day ($192 value)
- $369 for a private room escape game for up to 14, valid any day ($448 value)
- $280 for a private room escape game for up to 14, valid Sunday–Thursday ($413 value)
The Fine Print
About Escape the 1980s
One of Philadelphia's largest room escape games, Escape the 1980s warps teams three decades back in time, forcing them to work together to escape back to the present day. During a 60-minute game, participants must hack into an old-school computer, beat Atari games, and unlock a gigantic twister board while simultaneously showcasing their PI skills with era-themed clues. Though the Cabbage Patch dolls, Knight Rider memorabilia, and push-button phones are straight from the Reagan era, players born in any generation (ages 16-84) can enjoy the challenges and beat the game. No 1980's info is needed to play or win.