All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for Room-Escape Game for Two ($60 value)
- $75 for Room-Escape Game for Four ($120 value)
- $135 for Private Room-Escape Game for Up to Eight ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservations required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escaped In Time
Escaped In Time operates on a simple premise: the world we think we know is filled with mysteries that need solving. The company's room-escape game scenarios place players in seemingly familiar settings before challenging them to look past easy answers and unlock riddles before the clock strikes zero. Read on to learn more about each room:
- The Attic: Since your Grandma Esther passed away, you've been keeping busy with the tasks at hand: specifically, cleaning out the house she lived in for so many years. As you go through her things in the attic, you unearth secrets about your grandmother that alter your perceptions of her forever. Can you separate fact from fiction and claim your mysterious inheritance before your relatives stake their own claims?
- Mission Control: You've always been told to "reach for the stars." This time, it paid off: you've been selected as the first civilian to spend a night on the space station. Can you keep your wits about you and survive a night near the void?
- We're All Mad Here: Curiosity killed the cat, and it might just get you, too. After investigating a strange hole in your wall, you find yourself on the other side, sucked into a strange land where magic and mysticism rule. Can you navigate your strange surroundings and find a way back to the real world?